Adding a user to both Google Ads and Google Guaranteed is done though the Google Ads Tools and Settings. Note: Google Guaranteed uses the same user settings as Google Ads; you cannot add or manage users in the Google Guaranteed dashboard.
- Log into your Google Ads account
- Click on “Tools & Settings” in the top menu bar
- Select “Account access” in the sub menu
Note: Your menu option may be different if you are using Google AdWords Express and not the standard Google Ads.
Click the “+” add user button
- Enter the email address of the new user
- Select an account access level
- Click the “Send Invitation” button
Note: The new user will receive an email invitation. They will need to accept the invite before being able to log into the Google Ads or Google Guaranteed account.